force in the news
"Force Dynamics: Super Mario Kart Is All I Need (With Expensive Simulator)"
"WARNING: DO NOT STEP BEYOND THE WAIST HIGH FENCE WHILE MARIO KART IS IN MOTION."
"Force Dynamics' 401 simulator chair is pure abuse"
"You'd be hard-pressed to get a more realistic experience... unless you were actually driving a race car at breakneck speeds around tight chicanes whilst passing speeding, desperate competitors."
"Force Dynamics 301 driving simulator takes on Super Mario Kart"
"[...] We'd probably take a ride in this over an hour with the Wii Wheel any day."
"Force Dynamics 301 Simulator"
"if you were hoping to recreate the feel of tearing down the road in your favorite high-performance sports car, sitting on a couch with a vibrating controller in your hand just doesn’t cut it. You’ll need to upgrade to something like the Force Dynamics 301 simulator, even if it means ditching that couch to make room."
- "Home Motion Simulator" (The Fab & The Furious, July 16, 2008)
- "Force Dynamics 301, the ultimate simulator" (Ubergizmo, July 15, 2008)
- "Force Dynamics 301 Driving Simulator" (Elite Choice, July 9, 2008)
- "Force Dynamics Rally Seat" (TechEBlog, April 30, 2008)
- "Force Dynamics Motion Simulation" (Likecool.com)
- "Tired of Stewart platform motion bases?"(ParelleMIC)